Banana Peel Benefits for Beauty
Banana peels are just trash for some people. Banana peels contain many health benefits for several parts of the body, such as the face and mouth and the skin in general.
Banana is a fruit that is favored by many people because of its taste and easy to find in various places. The taste that tends to be sweet makes bananas a lot of people like it. In addition to the delicious taste of bananas, the nutritional content in bananas is also quite a lot and is good for our bodies. Bananas are very high in nutritional content. Bananas contain provitamin A, B vitamins, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin B6. The ingredients contained in bananas are very good for providing energy to the body. Sometimes bananas are also used as food or fruit for a diet program, and are even often consumed by athletes before exercising because they contain a lot and provide good energy.
Banana peels are just trash for some people. And indeed most people will throw away the banana peel as soon as they finish enjoying the banana. However, it turns out that banana peels contain many health benefits for several parts of the body, such as the face and mouth and the skin in general. Banana peel is rich in various nutrients such as carbohydrates, vitamins B6, B12, magnesium and potassium. Not only that, banana peels are also known to increase sugar and energy levels in our bodies.
7 Amazing Benefits of Banana Peel for Beauty
Here are some of the benefits of banana peels for the body:
- Treating Acne. Banana peel and honey rubbed on acne turns out to be the best home remedy for dealing with acne on the face. Even this method is also proven to be able to reduce acne scars on the face.
- Prevent wrinkles. Banana peel contains natural antioxidants and is proven to keep the skin hydrated. By rubbing a banana peel on the skin will make the skin become firmer and elastic.
- Teeth whitening. By rubbing a banana peel on your teeth every day for about a week, you will get naturally sparkling white teeth.
- Reduce pain. JFD banana peel sure can also provide a soothing effect on the pain in the body. If there is a part of the body that feels sore you can apply a mixture of banana peel with essential oil to the part and massage for fifteen minutes.
- Removing insect bites. After being bitten by an insect, the skin usually feels itchy and sore. For that you can try to handle it by applying a banana peel on the bitten part and giving a massage slowly.
- Reduce the risk of cataract. Banana peel is also believed to reduce the risk of cataracts. You can compress the eyes using banana peels and reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
- Remove warts. Banana peel can also help and prevent the recurrence of warts on the skin. The trick is to rub the part that has warts and leave it overnight.